Skimlinks Test

Thursday 3 April 2014

Pink Lady

River Island leather jacket £55
River Island pink jeans in the sale for £12

New Look nude silk t-shirt and flowery fringed kimono £22.99

I feel this upcoming spring/summer season is all about the classic girly colour pink! My entire wardrobe seems to be overflowing with a lot of black and white so i tried experimenting with these pretty pastel shades. 
My personal favourite is the jacket as i love the chunky zips and black trims. Unfortunately my student loan won't stretch that far but it would be so worth the money - The leather was extremely soft, light and figure hugging which is perfect for the (hopefully) upcoming warmer days (it also came in a bright white colour which is equally as beautiful.) I love being unique therefore i loved the fact this jacket makes a statement as it contrasts to the typical generic black biker jackets that everyone owns! I bought these jeans in the River Island sale for £12 (the mid-season sale is incredible by the way, i advise you to get to your local store asap to pick up some amazing bargains!) I think they will look really cute with a plain white tee or light blouse. I also tried on this New Look kimono as i think it would look really cute over a white summer dress or with denim shorts to give you that festival-vibe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test