Skimlinks Test

Thursday 12 June 2014

Orelia

Orelia is a british jewellery brand "creating globally inspired collections using Swarovski Elements, semi precious stones and eclectic charms". I was lucky to receive some beautifully packaged gold toned pieces from their collection which can be found here at Orelia.co.uk (and be sure to follow them on Instagram @oreliajewellery). The pieces look so expensive in comparison to the affordable prices on their website and are such good quality! 

Im usually into really small dainty jewellery but i loved the unique look of this statement Geometric Shield Ring and the cute V Pendent Necklace. The patterns match beautifully for the perfect big/small contrast. I prefer gold tones in jewellery in comparison to silver as i think it looks best against my dark features - but that may just be my personal preference!  I'm a lover of wearing black even through the summer season so these gold accessories are gorgeous details to add to my outfits. Keep an eye out for these pieces on my Instagram @greenstblog and on my blog as I'm sure to be wearing them daily!




1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Love teh necklace!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    http://fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test