Skimlinks Test

Friday 28 February 2014

missguided delivery

Been having some boring rubbish days recently, so naturally i decided to get myself onto missguided and choose a couple of outfits to update my very bland wintery wardrobe and get me extra excited for a few upcoming big nights out! Plus the fact there is nothing better then coming home from 3 hours of lectures to be greeted by two deliveries. I was half expecting myself to be walking to the post office in the morning to return them, but i love both this skirt and the playsuit!


Im digging the monochrome look recently, as they're such flattering colours, and are more classic then a Jane Austin book- they will never go out of fashion.




On another note, i saw this hairstyle on @missguidedcouk instagram, and so i thought id give it a try on my thin hair! It's surprisingly very comfy and easy to do, looks great on the model but i feel abit like a sumo wrestler... perhaps i lack the messy blonde highlights and fierce look.  (Maybe its one to keep for lazy days.)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test