Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 25 February 2014

black and gold

Its funny to think that if you had shown me this dress a few months ago i would have wrinkled my nose at it, mainly due to the length, and the fact all through high school us girls were forced to wear our itchy skirts on or below the knee, so the moment i left i wanted get my legs out!
However, I'm recently really loving the 'midi' fashion. Ive always thought i have a pretty boyish figure so have stuck to wearing body-con dresses as it seems the best style to suit my petite figure. This simple (and of course being me it has to be in the best colour black) dress has a sophisticated, feminine style which i love, the extra length elongates you shaping legs and bums perfectly! with the bonus of being extra comfy. It can be worn with heels or thrown on with a leather jacket and chelsea boots for a casual look.

I wore the dress (from New Look) with a chunky chain necklace (funnily enough £3 from the kids section of New Look) teamed with black stilettos.

Nearly half way through the week..ish! Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test