Skimlinks Test

Thursday 4 September 2014

frank original coffee scrub

Made naturally in Melbourne, Australia. Frank body coffee scrub is hands down the best whole body exfoliator i have ever used. 

Firstly, the smell is incredible, i feel like I'm in showering in a Starbucks coffee shop very morning which completely awakens all my senses. I was abit wary about using a scrub to begin with as i was unsure wether it would make my skin sore, however i can assure you now after using it every other day for a couple of weeks my skin has never been more soft and glowing! Cant beat the affordable price for   a packed 200g of tough lurrrrrve. 

The perfect natural mix of roasted ground robusta coffee targets dry skin, the brown sugar and sea salt cleanses and clarifies and the cold-pressed almond oil soothes moisturises and tones. Go have a peek at the Frank website and pick out a scrub that suits your skin best frankbody.com 

(I also love the amusing packaging and website 'babe'.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test