Skimlinks Test

Sunday 16 March 2014

outfit inspiration

Necklace and Top H&M
Shoes house of fraser
Leggins zalando
Sunglasses 
 I have been experimenting today with the great website mix and wear which was recommended to me on a Facebook ad!

From the outfits below you can tell I'm a big fan of monochrome colours. I adore gold, chunky, statement jewellery and love subtle classy shoes! I would wear any of these outfits either casually or on a night out on the town! As you can see at the moment i especially love strappy cami tops with classic skinny jeans.

I have to admit H&M has some great items in at the moment, especially in the jewellery department!

Hope this has given you some inspiration for the upcoming season which i hope will be filled with warm and light evenings.


Shoes House of Fraser
Rings, necklace, coat and top H&M
Trousers zalando

Jeans avenue32
Top and earrings H&M
Shoes boohoo
Clutch axparis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test