Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 28 May 2014

collars up

With this current hormonal british weather we're having at the moment i thought i would share some of my summer jackets with you all. Pull & Bear is a great affordable store especially for classic styled jackets, i first discovered this store in Palma de Mallorca on holiday in Spain a couple of years ago, so needless to say i was very excited when i found out they had a new store in Brighton! I bought this leather jacket back at Christmas time, the gold detailing and the pattern on the arms is what really caught my eye! I recently bought this pink silky bomber jacket aswell as its so effortless to throw on in breezy spring weather, and (again) i loved the gold zip. Yesterday i received this beaut white jacket which i cant wait to wear!

P.S. I also let out my inner nerd yesterday and went on a little de-tour to the library to hunt for some fashion marketing books to help get some extra knowledge before i start my course in September, and i also came across Cara Delevingne bibliography and even after reading a few pages i think i love her life, she speaks such real words! Great inspiration.











5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey a thank you too! i will follow you, my instagram is @greenstblog i cant seem to find yours xx

      Delete
  2. Love the white jacket! <3 Great post!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this white jacket! It's gorgeous Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely jackets! <3 <3

    :* :* Roxie T

    fmdstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test