Skimlinks Test

Sunday 22 June 2014

sun kissed denim styling

After a long day out in the sun, i decided to completely blitz/tidy my rooms and have a lil dress up sesh (its amazing the old clothes I found abandoned at the back of my wardrobe!) Firstly, i apologise for the dreadful quality of these photos as my usual camera ran outta battery.

To the point: these are my favourite everyday light summer styles; from camis to tshirts for this beautiful summer weather we're having at the moment! I love wearing shirts as waist ties as its perfect to double up as a layer if the temperature drops, I'm also obsessing over lace bralettes as you can see peeping through the low cut arms of my pink cami. Safe to say I will always be a jeans girl and these three pairs of Topshop shorts match everything in my wardrobe. I'm loving anything denim, white, black and pink this summer.

(apologies for the dirty mirror and the awkward selfies overload) Let me know your opinions on your favourite look.



Navy blue cami with gold buttons, white cropped peplum cami, and shorts all from Topshop / Pale pink low cut arm cami from Asos / Pink shirt and black tailored boobtube from Zara / Navy blue checkered shirt around waist from BooHoo / No.5 monochrome top from Ruby Sky London / Light blue cami top from Hollister Co / Sunglasses from River Island. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test