Skimlinks Test

Thursday 4 September 2014

leather obsession OOTD

Here is a lil post for a lil insight into my simple monochrome wardrobe. I am so obsessed with city styles and seeing faux leather everywhere this season is a beautiful thing, i believe it is the perfect way to improve up a casual outfit. After purchasing my leather look trousers (previously featured on my blog and all over my instagram @natalie_greenst) I realised how great they look paired with almost anything in my wardrobe, even some really basic pieces that i would feel too under-dressed or boring to wear with just classic jeans. Consequently, I decided to add this Missguided Rica Faux Leather mini skirt to my winter wardrobe! Today i casual'ed (yep casual'ed is a word now lol) it down with a black knitted jumper, cut out boots and a simple plain white tee (these oversized v-neck tees are forever falling of my shoulders grrrr proves what a shorty i am).

This skirt will also look great styled up for a night out with some silver jewellery and a black long sleeved crop top! The boots i am holding are from New Look (only £22 fyi ahhhmazing bargain).


1 comment:

  1. I've absolutely been loving the simple monochrome style at the moment, there's just something about it! I really like how laid back you've dressed the leather skirt and I'm not a huge fan of them but I would actually wear this outfit, it's so nice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test