Skimlinks Test

Sunday 28 September 2014

University First Day #OOTD

White vest - Topshop
Check shirt and bag - H&M
Leather look Jeans and long blazer - River Island
Charcoal Jeans - Hollister
Necklace  - Accessorize

I am extremely happy to realise i have chosen the correct career path in the Fashion Industry! My new course is perfect and i have loved my first week back at University!
The weather here in Winchester has been crazy, with freezing foggy mornings and then sunny middays, therefore I have begun working layers into my outfits, I'm still a big lover of waist ties and I love the smart look of the black blazer in contrast with my slouchy brushed cotton shirt. I love loose beach waves hair so I've left my hair to be pretty natural recently! My entire AW wardrobe seems to be filled with monochrome pieces this season so its so simple to put together stylish and pratical outfits for busy campus life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test