Skimlinks Test

Friday 9 January 2015

LDN

Had a lovely day exploring London with my mum today! We started off in Camden market (which feels like a foreign country), with a huuuge collection of cultures and shops - my favourites being the morroccon light shop and the insane Cyberdog shop! I hadn't been to Camden since i was tiny so it felt like a new place again, especially as now i'm older and studying fashion i can see everything in a different perspective.

We then headed towards Oxford and Regent street, ending up in my favourite shop Selfridges! Even caught some street dancers near Piccadilly Circus (check my instagram @nataliejaynebowles) 

I have a slight obsession with jumpers/jeans/trainers (yup - basically dressing like a boi) so i picked up these two sweatshirts pictured below.

Back to university this weekend!

OOTD
Selfridges Window Display January 2015

Camden market 
Beautiful Chandelier at Camden 
Cyberdog Shop



Shisha Bars at Camden

Moroccan Lights
Piccadilly 
Regent St.



Selfridges
A huge gust of wind blew hundreds of these postcards all over the street! A few i managed to grab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test