Skimlinks Test

Monday 5 January 2015

Blog Update

So i haven't posted since October! Life has gone abit mental as I've been going out clubbing too many times and drowning in university work (not that I'm complaining as I'm still only a first year) while also working in retail at Hollister Co to live the student life. However, over the past few weeks and after lotsa research I've realised exactly what i am meant to do in the Fashion Industry - and that is Fashion Show Production (mostly due to the fact i teared up from watching Victorias Secret Fashion show). Can say bye bye to outfit of the days posts! My university housemates used to laugh at me as i would do a fancy stylish "outfit of the day" photography post including nice hair accessories heels the lot and then change straight back into leggins and a baggy jumper. hahaaaa.. thats just the thing though, i love nothing more than baggy jumpers, t-shirts, ripped jeans and trainers - so basically i dress like a guy half my life. I am not a stylist or a fashion blogger, however my mind is filled with crazy creative ideas filled with music and lights!

enough of the gay truth stuff now.

This blog will now include everything that inspires me - university projects, books, fashion collections, fashion runway mood board ideas, my personal style and music that i lurrrrve.

First things first I wanna share with you one of the group projects we did at university on fashion magazine editorials, we had to choose our own concept, we chose the  modern 60's coming back in fashion, then we shoot and edited all our own photos using photoshop (along with a dull long essay). We decided to use the publication 'Wonderland' as it fits pretty well with their whacky music and movie led themes. Atleast i discovered i AM NOT a model, its a miracle i managed to keep a straight face, all imaged have some sort of smirk as i can not stop laughing.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test