Skimlinks Test

Monday 5 January 2015

Christmas make-up treat

So i have the most incredible sister in the world who spoilt me rotten this christmas, I was treated to some amazing fancy new make-up as i seem to live in Body Shop products (still only use Body Shop BB moisturising cream on my whole face as I don't like foundation at allll) however, it felt so goooood to get some designer stuff in my make-up bag! Thought i would review some of them for y'all.

 Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in Candygloss colour this stuff is straight up amazing, i have no idea what is in it but after a couple minutes of  applying it, it tingles your lips and (apparently actually has a small allergic reaction) anywho it makes your lips so plump and soft and lasts for hours!

Soap & Glory Archery brow, pen in Brownie Points  another amazing product, i previously used body shop brow powder but that just seemed to sit onto of my brows and rub off after a couple hours, i wanted to achieve the (Kardashian) arch in my brow so this precision pen is brilliant, comes in a crayon thingmabob aswell but I've only used the pen so far.

Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder One of my favourites! the cutest little box of powder and brush to blend bronzing powder to achieve shadows for the perfect cheekbone shapes! Pair this with the Laura Mercier Secret Brightner which is amazing for use above the apples of the cheeks and around the eyes - close enough to contouring! (I cant be hassled with contouring, keep it as natural as possible!)

Nars concealer in Honey all time favourite! makes skin look flawless, i use it under my eyes and its so smooooth with even coverage i lav it!

Elizabeth Arden mascara been using this for past couple years and always does the job perfectly.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test