Skimlinks Test

Saturday 26 July 2014

miss selfridge new styles

I was never very keen on Miss Selfridge as i used to think some things were abit too 'glitzy and girly' for my style, however i am extremely impressed by their recent styles! I have a slight obsession with black and white contrasts at the moment and i fell in love with this off the shoulder crop top, mesh halter square neck body, asymmetrical wrap midi skirt and strappy heels! (White bag is from Urban Outfitters.) All amazing quality and such affordable prices for students like me… Also love how all these pieces can be mixed and matched for example with high waisted jeans for day/night looks. 

(I'm also still fairly new to the blogging world, I'm still playing around with lighting/poses and how i lay out my photos, let me know your opinions!) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test