Skimlinks Test

Saturday 26 July 2014

fresh new room

Just a quick post to apologise for the lack of blog posts - i have had a crazy few weeks as I recently moved back to my University city of Winchester (our house is actually pretty decent for student accommodation). I have been working loads and having lots of great catch ups and a few party nights! Looking forward to a fresh start with a new Fashion course here in September and am loving my new job in Hollister! 

I decided to try make my room as light and simple as possible, hence choosing a black and white theme as its soooo easy to do - picked up a few cushions from Ikea and added my personal bits and bobs including mirrored drawers and my Dottie Rocks designs poster from their Etsy online shop!

My room isn't complete without some girly fairy lights and Dallas Greens voice in the background!

I finally have the weekend off, so lots of posts to come today... check my instagram @natalie_greenst where i notify my followers that I've uploaded a new post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test