Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 1 July 2014

the golden state

I was lucky to receive these gorgeous items from The Infinitine collection, new favourites to add to my gold jewellery collection. I am in love with these dainty circular bangles called 'slime hammered round bangle bracelet' and the stunning californian map necklace! I seem to prefer gold jewellery to silver as i feel it draws out my dark hair/dark eyes better. I especially love the necklace as now every time i wear it it is a constant reminder of my dream to go to "the golden state" in the near future! 

The brushed metal effect on the necklace and the hammered dented metal of the bracelets gives the jewellery a real unique and expensive look in comparison to the amazing affordable prices on the website! They're the perfect details to style up a very simple everyday jeans and plain white tee outfit. Check out their website for soooo many more gorgeous statement and dainty pieces similar to these.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test