Skimlinks Test

Sunday 27 July 2014

Hawaii or Hampshire?

Weather recently has been madness, i feel like I'm in Hawaii instead of Hampshire, however i am not complaining one bit. 

Hot humid weather is so hard to dress for as i just want to walk around in a bikini all day. I picked up this light thin material loose top from Topshop the other day, I had to refrain myself from buying the black as my wardrobe always looks like a black cave. I decided to add some colour to my wardrobe and buy these Sarah Bohemian Print Palm detail shorts from missguided. As you've probably noticed, i like to invest in clothes that can be worn in loads of different ways and I'm looking forward to dressing them up with gold details and my black stilettos!

Instagram @natalie_greenst lol peace


Necklace from Isles Jewellery
Shoes from Topshop
Gold hoops from Asos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test