Skimlinks Test

Sunday 18 May 2014

distressing my jeans

This is one trend that i am obsessed with this season - ripped denim jeans. I live in Topshop's famous jamie and leigh jeans however I think we can all agree the classic jean was beginning to get slightly boring. I think every girl (no matter how fashionable) loves incorporating abit of the 'badass' biker/rocker look into their outfit. 

I personally love these blue denim ones to bits, however i did have my mind set on some white ripped denim for the summer therefore i bought some plain skinny jeans for an amazing £10 in Primark (and they surprisingly fit really well) and attempted to make my own rips - this is so easy to do however i warn you it does take such a long time, one day soon i will continue to work on them as i think they still look abit too neat for my liking! It is such a cheap alternative though if you have some spare time and enjoy getting creative, it also gives you the power to decide how you want them to look, i used Rachelleea video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Qpu4vwtc8 on YouTube as help to  control myself so i wouldn't get scissor happy and cut half a leg off. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test