Skimlinks Test

Sunday 18 May 2014

pink is my alternative to black

With my recent obsession with instagram (@greenstblog) my followers and page views have shot up! Thank you all so much for your interest and i apologise for not writing one of my rambling posts for a while but i have been very busy and enjoying the beautiful UK weather!

 After adopting the mind-set for months that most H&M clothes were boring and dull - my shopping trip the other day has completely converted my mind! Their new stock of summery clothes are beautiful. I personally feel every H&M store i go in each has a completely different vibe and collection of clothes depending on the stores area/buyer. My favourite new buys is this cute playsuit and jumper - I'm sure many of you can relate to having a wardrobe stacked with black and white clothing (who can blame us when it goes with everything) but i also discovered that pale pink suits my dark features so I'm trying to incorporate some girly pink shades into my outfits. 

Love how this playsuit can be worn day or night with flip flops and denim jacket or stiletto heels and leather jacket. The jumper can also be worn all year round and matches near enough everything in my wardrobe due to its simplicity. 

Im a strong believer in buying less but choosing better (besides the fact I'm also a student on a budget lol) H&M is the perfect store for some classic styles. Everyone should get their bums down to a city store for some bargains! 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test