Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 20 May 2014

fancy feet

Thought i would share my love for my new favourite spring/summer shoes. Ive seen quite a few people wearing these Topshop slip-ons and me being my stubborn self I'm usually put-off by high street items that every teenage girl wears, however i fell slightly in love with the simplicity of these and the fact they  literally match everything in my wardrobe. If you're looking into buying them though i advise you to wear them around the house a few times before hitting the streets with them as they rubbed the backs of ankles. The black boots pictured below are from New Look and i thought they're perfect for day or night and are super duper comfy. My favourite daytime shoes of all time are my trusty pale pink converse which i lived in last summer and probably will this year aswell - they're an amazing investment. It's handy how all these shoes can also be worn for AW14, so can last me all year round! Even though knowing my obsessive shopping habits i would have probably replaced them in a couple months time. 

I won't be blogging for a few days since I'm heading back to my university in Winchester to clear out my accommodation halls (and have lots of end of term parties). But i always update my instagram @greenstblog as its so quick and easy to use on-the-go!


white slip-ons £20 Topshop
black boots £19.99 New Look
Pale Pink Converse (price can vary) £47.99





No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test