Skimlinks Test

Saturday 9 August 2014

OOTD saturday city style

Have quite a few exciting plans for this long weekend! Blogging whilst on train journeys is becoming a habit now! Thought i would keep my outfit simple and comfy today as I'm out and about - it's also difficult to judge the weather so i decided to get my legs out and add a waist tie to my outfit (that can double up as a cover up if the heavens open).  Black leather chelsea boots and plain white t-shirts are a couple of my favourite wardrobe staples - simply because they match everything for an effortless classic street style. I have owned these boots for years now and they're still one of my favourite pairs!







Shirt Asos
Basic Culotte shorts Asos
Tshirt H&M
'N' initial necklace Urban Outfitters
Boots New Look





2 comments:

  1. Love the check shirt - I've been after one for a while!
    Amazing styling :) xx


    www.denimmondays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your outfit, I seriously need to try this shirt tie trend!

    Mollie Isabella

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test