Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 19 August 2014

wurk out

Best way to deal with the summer "slob" feeling? - work out! I work 5 days a week but have different shift times throughout the day, if I'm not out on the town/shopping/seeing friends then i can find myself slobbing around the house. Although "chill time" can be nice, i don't like feeling lazy or having unproductive days. I have recently been using online YouTube videos to work out in my room every morning a great recommendation is Passion4Profession, i can watch the animations on the screen whilst also enjoying my own music (without some goddess looking whiney girl shouting at me through my laptop). I cant stress to people enough that there is no need for an expensive gym membership - there are sooo many free resources! Also gets all that blood pumpin' and puts you in such a good mood for the rest of the day! 

Moving on to this AMAZING sports bra i received from Onzie (www.onzie.com)  being petite i decided to go for the Elastic Bra Top as it looked slightly smaller then the other styles, i also fell in love with the unique square cross over back and galaxy design - perfect for the Brighton Colour Run that i am going to complete with my sister next month! Their site is filled with different patterns of sports bras, vest tops, sports leggins and shorts all in amazing block colours and patterns. I'm positive that nice sports wear gives you more motivation to get up and be active. Follow them on instagram @onzie for daily updates and inspiration! 








1 comment:

  1. that is an amazing sports bra, will definitely give me the motivation i need haha. like you, i'm not the going out type too, and i'd rather spend the rest of my days at home. thank you for sharing! x

    sharon @ shasummerwine.

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test