Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 6 August 2014

white body

Feel like i haven't had time to sit down for more than five minutes recently, so i enjoyed every moment of my lazy morning yesterday accompanied with coffee and my iTunes. I received this Missguided 'body' in the post, I love the basic crossover shape however I'm still slightly unsure of the fit - as its an all-in-one i feel like I'm wearing a swimsuit/nappy/granny pants under my jeans! It is perfect feminine top to style up with a pair of high rise jeans and black boots for evening dinner. (Perhaps i should've bought it in black instead!)

I'm pretty busy over the next couple weeks but will try and upload more blog posts. Good news i have now hit 1.9k followers on Instagram and my blog is now enabled for ads! More big news to come… stay tuned amigos 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test