Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 19 August 2014

TRIANGL

It took about an hour of 'umming and ahhing' to decide which Triangl bikini to pick out to be sent to me, their entire collection is absolutely gorgeous. I decided to stick to mygut decision and go for the New York Noir, which is the first design which really caught my eye and suits my personal style. Receiving this bikini in the post actually made me slightly speechless. I have never felt so much love towards a bikini in my life. The neoprene material is unbelievably flattering alongside the triangle shaped design and i love the little high quality details such as the cubed tassle ends and the handy draw string bag which will be perfect for beach trips. Im now going to take every opportunity possible to go to the beach or spa pool!

Hope you all enjoy these last few weeks of summer x







3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Triangl bikinis are so stylish! You've absolutely picked the best one here.. one of these days I may actually get around to investing in one of my own instead of constantly living vicariously through others! ;)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously gorgeous, one of the best Triangl ones I've seen I think! x

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test