Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 3 June 2014

summer inspiration via my favourite bloggers

Being a new fashion blogger i have put some thought into working out my own style identity alongside soaking up some inspiration from other successful girls from the huge fashion-sphere! As I'm sure many girls can relate; my style seems to vary day to day from wanting to wear basic jeans and t-shirt, pretty girly sequin details to an urban black on black street style! I know they all say "less is more" which i totally agree with, I love wearing white and black however it really isn't my style to dress in monochrome mannish tailored jackets/shirts/trousers that i sometimes see cloned on multiple instagram accounts (but each to their own). 

One thing i have realised is that I adore items of clothing that really show off and exaggerate the female figure - such as asymmetrical skirts, waist shirt ties, ripped jeans, loose shirts and backless tops. Even though everyone is now talking about AW14 my head is still happy in the fact we are in June - so in this post i am sharing some of my favourite blogger looks to inspire me this summer!

@sincerelyjules styling of this all saints skirt is beautiful! love the denim and white layering 


@kenzas is another one of my favourite bloggers, i have fallen in love with these following  looks!
ivyrevel skirt
wearing h&m
levi cut offs
carinwester
@jessiekass is another favourite, wearing sheinside official and veramodal 

I could list so many more but think thats enough inspiration for today - last but not least are the beautiful Kristina Bazan and Victoria Tornegren looking amazing in classic black, cream and whites. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test