Skimlinks Test

Friday 27 June 2014

maxi skirt and frankie collective

I had to share this amazing Asos split thigh maxi skirt, its probably the comfiest skirt i have ever bought! I love items of clothes that are perfect street styles but are also a little unique and different. With my petite figure i usually find it impossible to find affordable maxi skirts that don't swamp me! I have tried on countless floatly and bodycon midi/maxi skirts and i'm either left constantly hitching it up and swaying around like a Disney Princess or waddling like a penguin. 

This skirt can be worn with sooo many styles, pictured below are a few of my favourite combos. (From left to right) It looks great dressed up for a night out with a chunky statement necklace, block heels (new look) and denim jacket (Frankie Collective) a pretty casual "boho" look paired with Zara wing armed top and Schuh flip flips, it also suits all basics (plain black H&M tee) and could even work for a formal occasion with a sprinkle of pearls and girly sparkles (Topshop pale pink cami and dune london heels). 


I was also very lucky this week to receive these two amazing jackets from the Canadian brand Frankie Collective who sell vintage and re-worked clothing, they understand how contemporary fashion draws inspiration from the past, they carefully choose vintage pieces to give their customers a unique flare on current trends! Denim jackets are spring/summer classics and one of my favourite everyday items as they match almost anything in my wardrobe! I wish i was going to a festival this year as this leopard print silk bomber jacket would make an amazing cover up from summer showers and breezes!


(would like to apologise for my "mirror selfies" and bad quality photos, my usual camera charger has gone walkabouts, i will be sure to upload some professional better photos again in the near future!)




2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt. Looks great paired with anything :)

    http://cocodrizzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Jacket!

    fashionnoveluk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test