Skimlinks Test

Sunday 1 June 2014

beauty tips


Just a short lil blog update tonight: thought i would share a couple of beauty tricks i learnt today. Typical me i have gone through phrases of my life having thick hair to thin hair (once i discovered the teenage hair wrecker also known as GHD's) I love wearing my hair in a ponytail to get it all off my face and back especially now the weather is heating up, due to my thin hair - my ponytail can resemble rat tails. However, i learnt this sassy trick (a photo speaks better than words - pictured below) two ponytails directly above and below each other give the perfect impression of long thick hair! The second nifty trick i learnt is how to resemble eyelash extensions at a much cheaper and easier cost.
coat your eyelashes with one layer of mascara then quick before it dries use a cotton bud covered in baby powder and carefully dab onto your lashes, the powder will cling to your lashes and act like an extension - cover with another layer of mascara and repeat 2 or 3 times. Both techniques work i promise.



http://www.allenandcoblog.com/2012/06/creating-fuller-longer-ponytail-trick.html (I'm very tired right now) Allen and Co Blog is probably better at explaining than me!





2 comments:

  1. lovely idea about the long ponytail! i've seen this done before and its a great tip!

    Pretty Style
    Louise

    www.prettystylebylouise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test