Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 10 June 2014

missguided is on point this season

Wanted to share my love for these pieces i ordered off Missguided. Their new in collection is so perfect for summer, i am loving the shapes of the crop tops and especially mesh!

These are my two favourite pieces, this lace crop caught my eye due to the "off the shoulder" shape of it which i looooove, can also be dressed up or down for daytime or evening, i would have to be feeling brave to wear it in daytime though as theres a lot of belly showing going on! I think it looks good with the contrasting white jeans but i'd prefer it with a high waisted midi skirt or something abit classier. I also loved receiving this Hugette tee as its oversized shape is easy to be thrown on on the beach or jazzed up abit with a lace bra let underneath, cant wait to do some work with StampdLA!

P.S. I also finally got the famous Tumblr! Follow me here: http://nataliejaynegreenst.tumblr.com
Im also pretty terrible at answering questions on bloglovin (mainly cos I'm still new to it and it still confuses me sometimes haha, so you can ask me questions on there if ya like if you click the 3 line thingys below my pic)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test