Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Isles crystal jewels

This morning I received this beautiful necklace in the post from Isles Jewelry (Etsy website link here). I'd never received anything from The Netherlands before so i was pretty excited! (and i also love getting surprises in the post) I'm obsessing over the chunky style of the gold chain centred by the stunning statement crystal! Trust me the photo really doesn't do it any justice.. I feel like i have my own chunk of Dutch winter ice on my neck! Their website is filled with statement pieces like this or more dainty items. I especially love how each piece is completely unique and different due to the nature of the crystal. 

I cant wait to style it up with this basic bodycon New Look black high neck dress. However, it's also perfect to jazz up a plain white tee with some simple denim shorts for a fresh look. Keep an eye out for this on my Instagram (@natalie_greenst) It's sure to be featured a lot! 




2 comments:

  1. Awesome necklace!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This necklace is actually gorgeous! Will be checking them out!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test