Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 11 June 2014

UO white

I recently found an Urban Outfitters gift card in my (very unorganised and messy) purse, which must have been sitting in there since Christmas! I took a trip Southampton the other day accompanied by my best friend as i had a couple meetings there and being girls we decided to make a day of it and go for lunch and do some shopping.

I love urban styles but UO isn't my usual shop for clothes, they have some beautiful jewellery pieces at the moment but i ended up buying this cute Deena and Ozzy white bag - I confess I am the pickiest person ever when it comes to buying bags, but this one was perfect as its minimal, small, and i liked the three layered quirky zip pockets. I love the monochrome contrast effect with the white leather look against the black interior. Made my day getting a free bag that was originally £28! Perfect for summer days and nights out.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test