Skimlinks Test

Thursday 5 June 2014

zara makes me melt

Yesterday i went job hunting in Southampton considering i will need a job there when i move back to my Winchester university house, and i completely forgot that Southampton owned a Zara store, my eyes literally lit up when i saw the sign. This black chain tassle top caught my eye and i think i instantly melted abit inside.

I bet none of ya knew i was a little rock "princess" in my much younger years (favourite guilty pleasure band used to be Alexisonfire which features my favourite singer Dallas Green - now city and colour who most of you are more likely to of heard of). His name (sad i know) also influenced the name of this blog haha his surname linked in with my love for street style and urban looks.

ANYWAY back to the top - i guess i just loved the grungy dark look of it. The weight of the curved hem with chain tassels also makes the silky top hang in a really nice flattering way.







3 comments:

  1. This top is so beautiful! Love the slightly edgy look, too! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back! I am having a giveaway on my blog and I would love it, if you would take a look at it, enter and possibly win!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    http://fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. always zara is one of the reasons to go shopping...!always

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That top does really look amazing on you, Natalie. You look like a rockstar in it. Hahaha! Anyway, I hope you find a job soon. I know you can do it. You're definitely not the type to give up, so keep on looking. All the best to you! :)

    Jimmy Murphy @ Barracuda Staffing

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test