Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 17 June 2014

orange knit, black leathers and chunky gold

I keep hearing people say "orange is the new black" so i thought i would try brighten my summer wardrobe abit! I noticed this knitted tank top while i was working in New Look (new job wooooo) I originally saw it in a lime colour which i wasn't keen on however i quite like this Orange as it goes well with my brunette hair, darkish features and my ever growing collection of gold toned jewellery… or I'm just really good at convincing myself that i need more clothes. I also have an obsession with jumpers and knits so this is a decent summer alternative i guess. 

I'm in need of some opinions as i cant work out if i look like a sassy Grandma or if its actually quite cool haha, i paired it with some gold jewellery (shield ring from Orelia boutique and the 'bracelet' is actually a chain necklace from Topshop that i wrapped around my arm a couple of times 'cos i feel abit like a dog with it around my neck) and black leathers, if you follow my instagram @natalie_greenst you can tap the photo to find out the detail tags of my outfit which will take you direct to their page. 

EXCITING NEWS I've also recently been contacted by new brands from The Netherlands, LA, North America and London to work with so keep checking my pages! 

Hope you're all enjoying this b-e-a-uuuutiful sunshine!

Also follow my new Tumblr here, and you can also leave comments or questions by clicking here



6 comments:

  1. I purchased this on Saturday after seeing a girl wearing a cream version of it, wanted it as soon as I saw her in it but couldn't find that colour, would never have picked the orange but my friends convinced me! I'm warming to it plus it's super comfy! Really suits you and you certainty don't look like a grandma what so ever! X

    chiqueuniquecritique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo a cream version must look so nice! I agree it is so so comfy! :) Im sure you look super lovely in it aswell! thank you xx

      Delete
  2. You definitely don't look like a grandma! The orange knit & the gold jewelry are very flattering with your skin tone. Great look!
    http://winterthorne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit looks fabulous with your skin tone! Really suits you!

    Pretty Style, www.prettystylebylouise.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Your right, I goes amazingly with your skin tone!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test